<$Janitor Nation Janitors Custodian Custodians Central Boynton Beach High School CBBHS CBB$>

Thursday, February 10, 2005

I'm Not the Bus Driver and I Don't Have Rickets



This goes out to all faculty, students, and parents: The next person who confuses me with the bus driver is going to get a mop stick to the anus.

I'm tired of being compared to that half-wit piece of shit. Anyone can drive a fucking bus and kick kids out when their stop comes, but can he clean up vomit with kitty litter? I highly doubt it.

Ok, maybe we look a little alike, but our uniforms couldn't be any different. He can usually be found in a T & C Surf Designs shirt, while I'm looking completely different - and might I say dashing - in one of my many stylish tops from the Jimmy'Z collection.

His signature health problem? A severe case of rickets. I totally outclass him with my Legionnaire's Disease.

Not to change the subject, but how the hell does he drive a bus with those ricket legs?

Anyway, just a friendly reminder to not confuse me with that queef. If you do, I will crush you.

2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try the decaf man.....

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I was a gay man, I would make sweet love to you Janitor Dan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog counter - free blog (homepage / website) visitor hit tracking and statistical system