<$Janitor Nation Janitors Custodian Custodians Central Boynton Beach High School CBBHS CBB$>

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Principal Didn't Acknowledge Me at Denny's



His title may have the word "pal" in it, but Principal Walsh is no friend of mine.

Last night at Denny's, that bastard came in with his family, looked me dead in the eye, and walked right past me without saying hello. No wave, no nod, no nothing. That bitch couldn't even throw up his eyebrows at me.

When I confronted him in the parking lot he said something about not recognizing me. Seconds later, he was recognizing a Louisville Slugger across his wife's face. I surprised his kids with two Chinese stars - in their chests. And his mother-in-law got a free trip to the Christopher Reeve Quadriplegic Ward, compliments of my size twelve boot delivering a crushing blow to her brainstem.

Then it was just the two of us.

He made a feeble attempt to run for help, but I pulled his legs out from under him with a simple throw of my monkey's fist. He was knocked unconscious when his head hit the pavement.

I called in sick today, just in case he's looking for me. By tomorrow, he'll probably have forgotten the whole thing, but if he does remember, I'll tell him I was just playing.

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a fag

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great website, you guys should be on david Letterman or something like SNL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog counter - free blog (homepage / website) visitor hit tracking and statistical system