<$Janitor Nation Janitors Custodian Custodians Central Boynton Beach High School CBBHS CBB$>

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Cafeteria Bitch Won't Hook Me Up



I thought it was called "Professional Courtesy." However, the stupid cafeteria bitch was apparently on a different wavelength because when I asked for another piece of pizza today she wanted to charge me full price. I wanted to compromise and pay nothing. She called over the assistant principal. I stabbed them both and ran. (I also grabbed the slice of pizza.) If you need me, I'll be in the mop closet for a few days.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

Ya know...cafeteria ladies will give extra pizza for special 'favors'. You just have to ask in the right way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog counter - free blog (homepage / website) visitor hit tracking and statistical system