<$Janitor Nation Janitors Custodian Custodians Central Boynton Beach High School CBBHS CBB$>

Monday, January 17, 2005

Guidance Counselor Takes Massive Dump



It doesn't take a psychic to know that Mrs. Clawson is the bitch that clogged up the faculty bathroom. I'd just cleaned that fucker ten minutes ago when she ran out with shit water on her feet and told me there was a problem. Seems to me the problem is between her taint and her lower back. That little hole in her butt dropped out more shit than I'd seen in five years of cleaning bathrooms at CBBHS.

After she cleaned off her shoes, I asked her to come back in and show me what happened. When she came in, I swept her leg and she landed face first in her own feces. When she came to, she apologized for making the mess and said she'd learned her lesson. We had a good laugh, made passionate love, and I took some pictures for the yearbook.

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOH baby! I'd LOVE to see those pics!!! As long as the shit was still in her hair, mmmm, yummy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog counter - free blog (homepage / website) visitor hit tracking and statistical system