<$Janitor Nation Janitors Custodian Custodians Central Boynton Beach High School CBBHS CBB$>

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I Hate Student Elections

Each year, there's no bigger mess to cleanup than the goddamn student elections. This year is no exception.

Let me implore upon to understand how ridiculous this shit is: School doesn't start for a fucking week, and already these douchebag kids are in here with their highfalutin posters and banners. One kid, whose name I won't mention - but it starts with an "W" and ends in a "illiam Jenkins" - is running on the Whig platform. I didn't even know that party still existed. Apparently the kid is pretty stuffy, just liked those damned ol' Whigs, as I've heard rumblings that his nickname is "Old Fuss and Feathers."

I won't go on any longer, I just wanted to get the point across that I will eventually beat, unmercifully, the winning and losing candidate in all elections.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that putting a dead penguin in his locker would be a good idea. Especially if you could find a dead penguin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog counter - free blog (homepage / website) visitor hit tracking and statistical system