<$Janitor Nation Janitors Custodian Custodians Central Boynton Beach High School CBBHS CBB$>

Monday, August 15, 2005

I Beat My Meat on My Summer Retreat

School's almost back in session. I've been preparing by conducting two-a-days, if you know what I mean. Managed to get my hands on a copy of the Boynton Beach Middle School 2005 Yearbook. Took a sneak peek at the incoming freshman chicas. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up too much, but from the looks of it we're gonna be seeing some Choice-Cut, Grade-A, high-quality scootch. And that's just what I know from the glance I got at the ESOL club pictures before the cops took the yearbook away.

Either way, I'm lookin' forward to the start of the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog counter - free blog (homepage / website) visitor hit tracking and statistical system