<$Janitor Nation Janitors Custodian Custodians Central Boynton Beach High School CBBHS CBB$>

Monday, April 25, 2005

A Janitor's Sacrifice



Every nine weeks, I'm unlucky enough - or just plain dumb - to manage to stumble upon some rare disease or illness. I guess that shit just comes with the glory of being a Custodial Engineer.

You name it, I've had it.

Even worse: You've never heard of it, I've had it. To name a few:

Painter's Taint
Old German Snatch Attack
Blistered Nutsack
Stringbean Penis
Dick's Covered Wagon
Speckled Wanger
Whispering Pubes
The Grieving Erection
Five Alarm Shanker
Disappointed Grundle

Maybe I should stop rubbing my genitals on everything in the bathroom.

0 Comments:

<< Home

Blog counter - free blog (homepage / website) visitor hit tracking and statistical system