<$Janitor Nation Janitors Custodian Custodians Central Boynton Beach High School CBBHS CBB$>

Friday, May 27, 2005

At the Movies... with Janitor Dan

This week's movie review comes from the Adult Section. Ramboner stars Cumchester Stabbone as a Gulf War vetern who goes back to the newly democratic Afghanistan in order to spread the teachings of the Morman church. When he arrives, he is captured by a militant group of Afghani lipstick lesbians, who make him their sex slave and brainwash him into a worshipping a buxom, brunette god.

I enjoyed Ramboner immensely. Stabbone's screen time was minimal once the sex scenes started, which is a huge plus in my book. The Afghani lesbians were all gorgeous and well proportioned in the chest and buttock areas.

The best part of the movie had to do with the fact that as their sex slave, Stabbone was only forced to bring them sex toys and different types of Afghani cuisines, which would then be used by the lesbians for nasty sex stuff. He was fully clothed in all of his scenes, and for that reason I'm giving the movie 4/5 MOPS. (Multiple Orgasms Per Scene)

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I like the blog. I was searching for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here. Feel free to check mine out also thicker penis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog counter - free blog (homepage / website) visitor hit tracking and statistical system