<$Janitor Nation Janitors Custodian Custodians Central Boynton Beach High School CBBHS CBB$>

Monday, May 09, 2005

A Note to the Hot Teachers



Seems like all over the country the past couple years, we've been hearing about young, pretty teachers doing it with their students.

I have one thing to say to that: Save a student; Do a janitor.

Why get yourself in all kinds of trouble with these kids? A high school kid doesn't know his way around a woman like I do. And some prepubescent kid isn't going to be able to offer you four full inches of manhood like I can.

Wanna know the best part about doing me? I'll clean up the mess afterwards.

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...You're awesome!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog counter - free blog (homepage / website) visitor hit tracking and statistical system